Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my twenty-whut!

and i almost didn't make it. day started early for me.
was with E in the morning for birthday glamifying.
she introduced me to what're going to be my nff.
make-up! ♥

dinner with the girls after.=)
mahal to the max the drama!♥ Riri's sick but still
went out to celebrate with me.
to bubble Tea, we went.

 gorgeous Riri with moi.

 i must say, that's some weak attempt at a fierce photo. forgive me?


 with my bestie. i just gave her a new name today: TATCHIE! =)

a humble feast for an all-new birthday. ♥

i dug up these photos from you-don't-wanna-know-where.☺
my birthday's actually the day after, but i wanted to have
a quiet Sunday with the fam, so me day was Saturday.
looking forward to this year's twenty-whut.☺

xOHx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...