Tuesday, February 1, 2011

blogAvid: Can't Get Enough by Young JV

i don't think it's nice posting songs here. but believe me, i'm doing my best. ^_^ okay, i promise not to anymore unless i uber like the song. that a deal?

i was loitering around Eastwood last weekend and it happened to be the Saturday for the 2nd Urban Music Awards organized by the Metro's Most Influential R&B station, Wave 89.1. (i'll be blogging 'bout it soon.) so instead of calling it a night at 6-ish, we (i was with my brothers) ended up going home at 11. =)

i never have to explain how R&B/HipHop is on the top of my music list. it's the type of music which i don't need to be familiar with to like it. it's always love at first hear, no waiting for it to make it to mainstream. it's the rhythm my body is tuned to. (maybe it's what's playing in the hospital room when my mom was in labor. ;P ) I GRIND THE BEST TO THESE SONGS! and my mind goes really far to imagine- or fantasy-land so easily when these songs are playing. haha. =) if you'd ever like to know me through songs, this is the stuff baby. =)

Young JV bagged the Best Male Style Icon and Best Video awards. i believe he's a regular on ASAP and ShoutOut, but I never really sheepishly grinned over him until I saw this vid. ha ha ha! =D laugh now i tell you, 'cause this is gonna get cornier. he's just too cute here. in the boyish way, you know. that's why i feel so like a cougar. ugh! the last time i got boy-crush was over O-Town. (i knooooow, ok!)


i'm digging the club scene on this video 'cause it's really clean looking. not a lot of alcohol bottles or smoke. =) if clubbin' is ever my thing, it is only because of the dance floor! it's where all it happens. nothing makes me happier in a club. oh, except the beefcakes of course. hehe. does this boy even pass for a beefcake? JV, i shall wait for you til you drop the Young. (wouldn't i be older then too? psh!) hmn, let's just dance then, while i can still grind those hips. =)




xOHx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...