Thursday, February 17, 2011

orgasmic, i must say!

 i've been talking about this particular Saturday i had in Eastwood,
and i haven't even posted yet the purpose of my visit there, so here's it! =)
*btw, pardon the dates on the photos. and the poor photog skills too

i'm working on this fab project and i had to go fabric-hunting or -scouting.
whatever! so my friend E (who i'm with on this project), told me about
Fabric Warehouse. one has just got to see this place man!

the moment i stepped in, it was WOW. i can literally drown in all types
of fabric. i didn't know which ones to adore first. there were just too many.
it still wouldn't be a famous designer's destination for fabric stash,
but I HAD AN AWESOME, AWESOME TIME going around! =))

 Fabric Warehouse's staff are the most accommodating and friendly. they beat
the ones from Glorietta and Divi to the end.one kuya(sad that i didn't
get his name) would blindly follow me around i asked him the fabrics'
prices and names. so patient of him to wait as i finish writing down
notes(oh yes, i did.☺) and snapping on my cam.

 taffeta.

 polka dottin' satin.


 oh my! and my, my, my again!!! i fell totally in love with chiffon!♥
before i went there, i was already sorta drooling over it, and i like
fell all over again when i saw them in all their glorious flesh. hihi. =)

 jersey baby.

 lacey daze.

 oh there they are again, enticing me! printed chiffon love!♥


 this one placed second in my heart. =)


 Fabric Warehouse isn't exactly inside Eastwood City. i think using Eastwood's
just the easiest way to show directions that it stucked. it is actually across
Citibank Eastwood so you either have to make a u-turn or cross the foot bridge.
it occupies the lobby of a building(i didn't get the name) which i think is a
hotel or a condo. it doesn't have a visible door. once you enter the
building entrance, just face a little to the left, and there it will be. =)

 oh, i forgot to mention that all the staff looked really neat in their aprons.
you know, like the ones butlers wear. they also have a rack where swatches hang.
it is nice to go around but you sure can't do that every time you visit, thus the swatches.

 i told you they have all sorts of fabric, didn't i?

i took a snap of this cause Mama has a uniform of exactly this fabric. =)

i don't think i did my visit some justice with this post. =)
i can't tell you how elated i get when i visit such places.
if you know me, you'd get it when i say it's the same feeling i get when...
(wait, did i just hear what you were thinking? ha! yes that's heavenly,
but that's not what i was gonna say. you naughty!)
...when i go to book shops, silly!
very much ORGASMIC, i must say! ;))


xOHx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...