Wednesday, February 23, 2011

sweet shoe dreams

fasimna bring these lovely pictures in my mind to slumberland.
i promised myself i'm wearing heels/pumps to school next term,
and i found a pair i love at Charles & Keith.
i'm really glad they carry size4 and size5 now.
 i wish the guards will let me in with these. the silver
lining (that just sounded weird), might be an issue.
if they are, this one's just as pretty.

'course i'd still have safey. ;)
*smooches loves! g'night! will catch some Zzzz's now


xOHx

1 comment:

  1. thats so amazing they carry size 5's! The majority of the time i'm 6 but sometimes they run kind of big. And yes, I do respond to comments, sometimes haha. I tend to neglect my blog after I update but I really do try replying back but only comments that mean something to me. Maybe I'll start replying back on my comments if thats easier? Anyways, thank you so much for you nice comment!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...