Saturday, October 6, 2012

cover wars: October (across seas)

   everybody seems to have shown how tired they are. ;)
here are what i have gathered from this month's pretty glossies. :)

this could have been easily my favorite for October.
oooh, i love the cover layout! i am so close to wishing all glossy
covers look like this. ;)









okay so here's the reason why Harper's Bazaar did not win my last
spot for the month. ;) i love this! need i say more?

all photos from fashiongonerogue.com.




xOHx

2 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. Very unique style. I will for sure visit you on a regular basis. I would also like to invite you to visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you like and follow my blog twitter.com/@haleyinstyle, Facebook.com/instyleforless
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haley! =) I've just seen your blog, and it's really lovely!!! =)
      Btw, I added your blog on GFC so I'd get regular updates. Followed you on twitter too. I'm @thestyleprogeny. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...