Wednesday, May 23, 2012

cover wars: May (local scene)

a few short breaths and summer's over.
so what better way to say bye to the heat but with more heat!
yes, i love a few this month!♥

first on the roster, is a guy!
my guy, Zac Efron. now this dude is the way
every man should age. c'mon, habang tumatagal lalong sumasarap? *wink*





my two most favorite this month are Rogue & Mega.
and because i love them so, i'm putting my fave photo from the ed spread.
now how would you like to drool with me? :)

Rogue is really one of the best local reads!


like i always say, i love it when Maja Salvador gets
glamorized. ♥ she's so gorgy!!! that's why she's my May pick!
and this photo is just wow! i wish she gets more gigs like this. :)


P.S.
it's #PhFashionWeek guys! ♥
and since i've fewer invites this season, i'm crossing
my fingers really tight that i get to see my super fave supermodel
Puline Prieto. i hope she's at the finale show. if not, well, i
guess i have to be content with her editorial for Mega this month. ;)
photos from here.



xOHx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...